1. Steam / Sauna Baths: Here specially designed steam and sauna cabins are used. By taking this treatment the body sweats profusely, hence it is a powerful treatment to eliminate the bad toxins.
2. Hip Bath: It is given in a cold, neutral and hot temperatures in a special hip bath tub. It is useful to cure constipation, indigestion, obesity and menstrual disorders. It helps the eliminative organs to function properly.
3. Spinal Bath: It is given in cold, neutral or hot temperatures. It is recommended for all nervous disorders. It reduces high blood pressure, useful in insomnia, stress and tension.
4. Immersion Bath: Treatment is given in cold, neutral or hot temperatures. This bath increases the blood circulation, stimulates the nerves and relaxes the muscles.
5. Mud Packs: Mud has immense impact on the body as it retains moisture for a long time and gives a cooling effect.
Mud pack on the abdomen increases the immunity power, reconstruction and rejuvenation activity in the body. This treatment is useful for hyperacidity, ulcers, gastritis, and menstrual disorders. Full mud baths are very effective for stress and tension.
6. Massage Therapy:
Oil Massage: Oil is applied all over the body and kneaded in a systematic manner. It relaxes the body, improves blood circulation, improves skin activity and stimulates the nervous system. This helps to reduce obesity, relieve diabetes, myalgia (body aches), headaches, stress and tension.
Vibro Massage: In this massage talcum powder is used instead of oil and the movements are performed by a machine using various applicators. This massage is very useful for relaxing the muscles.
7. Abdominal Pack, Throat Pack, Chest Pack, Knee Pack: This treatment is useful to help in curing abdominal problems, menstrual disorders, hypothyroidism, asthma, hypertension, bronchitis, arthritis etc.
8. Colon Hydrotherapy (CHT): For colon hydrotherapy or colon irrigation or colonics there is a special equipment called the Colon Hydrotherapy machine. At Nirmayee, the most advanced machine has been installed and it is the first of its type in Pune. The colon or large intestine is about 5 ft to 6 ft long. It is the body’s major eliminative organ. The primary function of the colon is to absorb water, electrolytes and vitamins and to prepare and store faecal waste prior to elimination. From the colon the waste matter is moved to the rectum and then to the anus for the final discharge. Irregular or bad food habits, lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle, stress and tension reduces the colon activity. Due to that, the waste matter accumulates in the colon and leads to putrefaction and hence leads to diseases. Chronic Constipation is the root cause for many diseases. Cleaning the colon is very essential. Pure water is used at controlled temperatures and pressures to wash out the stagnated faecal matter. Colon Hydrotherapy improves the level of functionality of the whole body. At NIRMAYEE, this therapy is given under strict doctor's supervision.
9.Yogic Therapy: Yogic practises help in maintaining good health by improving the resistance to diseases. It also harmonises and integrates the human personality at all levels and stages of life. Here at NIRMAYEE, we conduct yoga classes in small batches of 10 people. It is beneficial to the new young generation who live with heavy stress and tensions. Doing yogasanas, pranayama and meditation relaxes the body as well as the mind. “Sound mind in sound body” is what we aim to achieve.